Brother Conan Lee
Archdiocese of Los Angeles/Franciscan
- 1945-1947: Immaculate Conception (Phoenix, AZ)
- 1948-1951: St. Elizabeth’s (Oakland, CA)
- 1952: St. Barbara’s (Santa Barbara, CA)
- 1952-1953: State Teachers’ College (Santa Barbara, CA)
- 1953: San Roque, Santa Barbara, CA)
- 1954-1955: St. Francis of Assisi (Sacramento, CA)
- 1956-1957: Holy Family (Pueblo, CO)
- 1958-1962: St. Anthony’s (Tigard, OR)
- 1963-1964: Sacred Heart (Winlock, WA)
- 1965-1970: St. Francis Xavier Mission (Toledo, WA)
- 1971-1975: Sacred Heart (Winlock, WA)
- 1976-1977: Old Mission (Santa Barbara, CA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Brother Conan Lee:
Fr. Conan Lee was a member of the Franciscan Friars of the Province of Saint Barbara. Fr. Lee was included in the Franciscan Friars Province of Saint Barbara’s “List of Franciscan Friars from the St. Barbara Province with Credible Claims of Sexual Abuse of a Minor” in the subsection “Deceased Former Province of St. Barbara Friars Who Have Been Credibly Accused.” According to this list, a report was made in 2010, alleging that Fr. Lee sexually abused a minor from 1957 to 1961 while serving at Holy Family in Pueblo, CO, and St. Anthony’s in Tigard, OR. Fr. Lee died in 1978 in Santa Barbara before the abuse was reported. Lee is also on the Oakland Diocese’s 2019 list of clergy credibly accused of sexually abusing minors.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options due to a voluntary compensation fund created by the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.