Father Paul A. Castellani
Archdiocese of Philadelphia
Placed on leave: 2011
Assigned as follows:
- 1996-1998 Holy Innocents (Philadelphia, PA)
- 1998-2001 Ascension of Our Lord (Philadelphia, PA)
- 2001-2005 Saint Martin of Tours (Philadelphia, PA)
- 2005-2007 Saint Pius X (Broomall, PA)
- 2007-2008 Saint John Fisher (Boothwyn, PA)
- 2008-2011 Saint Philomena (Lansdowne, PA)
- 2011 Placed on administrative leave
Summary of Allegations Against Father Paul A. Castellani:
According to a press release from the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, Father Paul A. Castellani was one of 21 priests placed on administrative leave by Philadelphia archdiocese in 2011 pending an investigation for credible allegations involving sexual abuse or inappropriate behavior with minors. He was later found suitable for ministry after determining that the misconduct claims against him were unsubstantiated by the Archdiocese’s internal review board.
Castellani was returned to ministry in 2012.
Contact us today.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Pennsylvania, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims.
Contact us at (954) 641-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.