Father Richard D. Dolan
Archdiocese of Philadelphia
Assigned as follows:
- 1962-1966 St. Michael the Archangel (Levittown, PA)
- 1966-1967 St. Margaret (Narberth, PA)
- 1967 Old Saint Mary’s (Philadelphia, PA)
- 1967-1969 Immaculate Conception (Philadelphia, PA)
- 1969-1974 St. Malachy (Philadelphia, PA)
- 1974-1975 Sacred Heart of Jesus (Philadelphia, PA)
- 1975-1976 All Saints (Philadelphia, PA)
- 1976-1981 St. Anastasia (Newtown Square, PA)
- 1976-1981 Chaplain, Boy Scouts of America
- 1981 Left Active Ministry
Summary of Allegations Against Father Richard D. Dolan:
Not much is known about Father Richard Dolan’s past with the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Father Richard Dolan’s name was not included in the 2005 Grand Jury Report, but, his name was included on the secret 1994 memo from Wm. Lynn to Monsignor James Molloy regarding priests in secret archives who were accused of sexual misconduct with a minor with no conclusive evidence.
According to media reports, a woman reported to Cardinal Rigali in Sept. 2006 that she was raped by Father Richard Dolan for 18 months, beginning at age 14. Father Dolan had already left the active ministry in 1981. Eventually, he was laicized in 2000.
Contact us today.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Pennsylvania, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims.
Contact us at (954) 641-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.