Father Hugh J. Lang
Diocese of Pittsburgh
Assigned as Follows:
- 1956-1958 – Our Lady of Fatima (Hopewell Township, PA)
- 1958-1965 – St. Mary of the Mount (Pittsburgh, PA)
- 1965-1976 – Mon Valley Catholic High School (Monongahela, PA)
- 1976-1981 – Assistant Superintendent, Diocesan Department of Catholic Schools
- 1977-1984 – Administrator, St. Patrick (Pittsburgh, PA)
- 1981-1988 – Superintendent, Diocesan Department of Catholic Schools
- 1988-1989 – Sabbatical at University of Notre Dame (South Bend, IN)
- 1989-2006 – St. Therese of Lisieux (Munhall, PA)
- 2006 – Retired
- 2018 – Administrative leave
Summary of Allegations Against Father Hugh J. Lang:
According to media reports, someone reported Father Hugh Lang to the Diocese of Pittsburgh in 2018. He is accused of sexually abusing a minor in 2001. This was the first allegation against Father Lang.
Lang is still living and is believed to be residing at St. Anne in New Castle, Pennsylvania. He is 87 years old.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Pittsburgh. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Pennsylvania, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Pittsburgh now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Contact us at (954) 641-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org today.