Msgr. Francis Hudak – Diocese of Harrisburg
Assigned as follows:
- Our Lady of Hope (Coal Township, PA)
- St. Peter (Elizabethtown, PA)
- Cathedral of St. Patrick (Harrisburg, PA)
- Holy Angels (Kulpmont, PA)
- St. Anne (Lancaster, PA)
- Holy Infant (Manchester, PA)
- Divine Redeemer (Mount Carmel, PA)
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel (Mount Carmel, PA)
- Immaculate Conception BVM (New Oxford, PA)
- St. Pius X (Selinsgrove, PA)
Summary of Allegations Against Msgr. Francis Hudak:
Msgr. Francis Hudak was not identified or discussed in the 2018 grand jury report. His name was, however, included on the list of accused priests published by the Diocese of Harrisburg in August 2018. Unfortunately, very little information was provided by the Diocese of Harrisburg relating to the gender or age of the victim(s), the dates of the alleged abuse, or the context/details of the abuse.
All the Diocese of Harrisburg has disclosed is that the allegation(s) relating to Hudak was first reported to the Diocese after his death in 2005.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Harrisburg. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Pennsylvania, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Harrisburg now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Contact us at (954) 641-2100 or email@example.com today.