Father Daniel Hurley
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
Assigned as follows:
- 1922 San Buenaventura Mission (Ventura, CA)
- 1922-1924 St. Andrew Catholic Church (Pasadena, CA)
- 1924-1926 St. Clement (Santa Monica, CA)
- 1928-1932 Nativity Catholic Church (Torrance, CA)
- 1932-1939 St. Aloysius Gonzaga (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1939-1954 San Buenaventura Mission (Ventura, CA)
- 1954-1972 Our Lady of the Assumption (Ventura, CA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Daniel Hurley:
According to media reports, Father Daniel Hurley wass accused of sexual abuse of a minor. However, the Archdiocese of Los Angeles states that there is no information in his file to substantiate sex abuse. Father Hurley retired in 1972 and died in 1982.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in California State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Los Angeles and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.