Father Donald Althoff
Diocese of Little Rock
- 1982-1984: St. John (Hot Springs, AR)
- 1984-1988: St. Michael (West Memphis, AR)
- 1984-1988: Sacred Heart (Crawfordsville, AR)
- 1985-1988: St. Mary of the Lake (Horseshoe Lake, AR)
- 1989-1990: Christ the King (Little Rock, AR)
- 1989-1990: St. Francis (Little Italy, AR)
- 1990-1992: St. Theresa (Little Rock, AR)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father Donald Althoff:
Fr. Donald Althoff was ordained in 1982. In 2018, Althoff was first publicly named and included on the Diocese of Little Rock list of credibly accused clergy for whom allegations of sexual abuse of a minor have been admitted, substantiated or determined, or considered to be credible.
There is one known victim, however, information about the age/gender of his alleged victim or the nature of the alleged sexual abuse is unknown. According to media reports, the abuse took place while Althoff worked at St. Michael’s parish in West Memphis, Arkansas.
Althoff took a leave of absence in 1992 and was removed from active ministry in 1995.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Little Rock in Arkansas. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Arkansas, contact our office today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Arkansas and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.