Father Douglas Faraci
Diocese of Buffalo
Assigned as follows:
- 1970 St. Elizabeth (Cherry Creek, NY)
- 1971-1972 St. Anthony (Batavia, NY)
- 1973 St. Joseph (Lockport, NY)
- 1974-1975 St. Joseph (Niagara Falls, NY)
- 1976-1980 Annunciation (Buffalo, NY)
- 1981-1989 Buffalo General Hospital (Buffalo, NY)
- 1990-2002 Buffalo General Hospital; Roswell Park Memorial Institute (Buffalo, NY)
- 2003 Roswell Park Memorial Institute (Buffalo, NY); Absent on leave
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Douglas Faraci:
According to media reports, in March 2018, Father Douglas Faraci was included in the Diocese of Buffalo’s list of of priests who “were removed from ministry, were retired, or left ministry after allegations of sexual abuse of a minor.” No information on the allegations regarding age/gender of the victim was given.
Father Faraci retired in 2004. As of 2016, he was believed to be a living in Tonawanda, New York.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Buffalo. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Buffalo, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Buffalo now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at (888) 283-9922 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.