Fr. Edward Coleman
Diocese of Allentown
Assigned as follows:
- 1970-1974: Ss. Simon and Jude (Bethlehem, PA)
- 1974-1975: Our Lady of Mount Carmel (Nesquehoning, PA)
- 1975-1977: St. Patrick (McAdoo, PA)
- 1977-1980: St. Vincent de Paul (Girardville, PA)
- 1980-1996: St. Mary Star of the Sea (Branchdale, PA)
- 1989-1996: Sacred Heart (Newton, PA)
- 1996-2002: Sacred Heart (Nesquehoning, PA)
- 2002-2007: St. Bartholomew; St. Bertha (Brockton, PA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Fr. Edward Coleman:
Fr. Edward Coleman was ordained to the priesthood in 1970. He served in multiple parishes in the Diocese of Allentown. According to media reports, in 2018, Coleman’s name was included on the Diocese of Allentown’s August 2018 list of clergy credibly accused of child sexual abuse. The priest was neither named nor discussed in the PA grand jury report. No information was made public about the sexual abuse allegation(s) against Coleman, including the year, location, or context of abuse.
Coleman died in 2007, and the first allegation was not made until after his death.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Allentown. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Pennsylvania, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Allentown may have legal options against the Diocese of Allentown.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.