Fr. Francis Corcoran
Diocese of Scranton
- 1958: Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Tunkhannock, PA)
- 1958-1961: Mater Dolorosa (Williamsport, PA)
- 1961-1963: Ascension (Williamsport, PA)
- 1963-1966: Saint Ann (Shohola, PA)
- 1966-1975: Saint Francis (West Hazleton, PA)
- 1975-1977: Holy Child (Mansfield, PA)
- 1977-1984: Sacred Heart (Weston, PA)
- 1984: Sacred Heart (Luzerne, PA)
- 1984-1987: Saint Martin of Tours (Jackson, PA)
- 1987-1991: Our Lady of Lourdes (Montoursville,
- 1991: Saint-Boniface (Williamsport, PA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Francis Corcoran:
Fr. Francis Corcoran was ordained to the priesthood in 1958, who served in multiple parishes in the Diocese of Scranton. Throughout his tenure, he was assigned to parishes in Tunkhannock, Shohola, West Hazleton, Weston, Luzerne, and Jackson. According to media reports, in 2020, he was named on the Diocese of Scranton List of Clergy Credibly Accused of Sexual Abuse of a Minor. The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including when and where the alleged abuse occurred, or the victim’s age/gender, are unknown.
Fr. Conboy died in August 1996.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Scranton. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Pennsylvania, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Scranton may have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Pennsylvania and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.