Fr. Francis J. C. Janos
Diocese of Trenton
Assigned as follows:
- St. Mary (Perth Amboy, New Jersey)
- St. Francis (Metuchen, New Jersey)
- Our Lady of Lourdes (Milltown, New Jersey)
- St. Philip & St. James (Phillipsburg, New Jersey)
- St. Rose of Lima (Freehold, New Jersey)
- Middlesex County Boy Scouts (Chaplain)
- Our Lady of Mercy (Englishtown, New Jersey)
- St. Matthew the Apostle (Edison, New Jersey)
- St. Joseph (High Bridge, New Jersey)
- St. Mary (Barnegat, New Jersey)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Francis J. C. Janos:
The Diocese of Trenton recently released a list naming each of the priests within their ministry who have credible allegations of child sexual abuse against them. The Diocese included Father Francis J. C. Janos on the list. The Diocese of Trenton did not release any information about the multiple allegations against Janos, such as his assignment(s) at the time of the abuse or the age/gender of the victims.
According to the Diocese of Trenton, Janos is dead.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Trenton. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in New Jersey, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Trenton now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims, but filing deadlines apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New Jersey and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (954) 641-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.