Father Harold Graf
Diocese of Phoenix
Assigned as Follows:
- 1969-1971 St. Gregory Catholic Parish (Phoenix, AZ)
- 1971-1972 St. Mary Roman Catholic Church (Chandler, AZ)
- 1972-1976 Our Lady of Mount Carmel (Tempe, AZ)
- 1977-1981 St. Paul Roman Catholic Parish (Phoenix, AZ)
- 1981-1982 St. Henry Catholic Church (Buckeye, AZ)
- 1982-1988 Newman Center, Northern Arizona University (Flagstaff, AZ)
- 1989-1991 Blessed Sacrament Church (Scottsdale, AZ)
- 1992 Unassigned
- 1992-1994 Vocations director, Diocese of Phoenix
- 1994-2000 Our Lady of Lourdes (Sun City West, AZ)
- 2001-2002 St. Joan of Arc (Phoenix, AZ)
- Assignment to St. Elizabeth Seton (Sun City, AZ)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father Harold Graf:
In 2002, Father Harold Graf was suspended for allegations of sexual misconduct with a child occurring decades earlier. According to news reports, the Diocese of Phoenix had known about the abuse allegations since 1994, while others reported that that Diocese officials knew about the abuse itself as early as 1974.
Graf was permanently removed from ministry in 2002. He is believed to be residing in Phoenix, Arizona.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Arizona, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix now have legal options to recover damages due to a change in Arizona laws. Contact us toll-free at (888) 283-9922 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.