Father J. Gerald Griffin
Diocese of Trenton
Assigned as follows:
- St. Paul (Burlington, New Jersey)
- St. Mary (Perth Amboy, New Jersey)
- St. Joseph (North Plainfield, New Jersey)
- Our Lady, Queen of Peace, Fords (Woodbridge, New Jersey)
- Blessed Sacrament (Trenton, New Jersey)
- St. Anthony (Red Bank, New Jersey)
- St. James (Basking Ridge, New Jersey)
- Holy Cross (Rumson, New Jersey)
- Sacred Heart (Trenton, New Jersey)
- St. Peter (New Brunswick, New Jersey)
- Our Lady of Mercy (Englishtown, New Jersey)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Fr. J. Gerald Griffin:
The Diocese of Trenton recently released a list naming each of the priests within their ministry who have credible allegations of child sexual abuse against them. The Diocese included Father J. Gerald Griffin on the list. The Diocese of Trenton did not release any information about the multiple allegations against Griffin, such as his assignment(s) at the time of the alleged abuse or the gender/age of his victims.
Griffin died as a priest in good standing.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Trenton. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in New Jersey, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Trenton now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims, but filing deadlines apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New Jersey and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (954) 641-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.