Father John Killeen
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
Assigned as follows:
- 1950: St. Brigid (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1950-1951: Sacred Heart (Altadena, CA)
- 1951-1955: St. Anselm (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1956-1961: St. Sebastian (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1961-1962: St. Peter (San Pedro, CA)
- 1962-1968: Sacred Heart (Lancaster, CA)
- 1968: St. Mary (Palmdale, CA)
- 1968-1969: Our Lady of Perpetual Help (Downey, CA)
- 1969-1971: St. Mel (Woodland Hills, CA)
- 1980-1986: Nocturnal Adoration Society (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1986-1987: Sick Leave
- 1971-1991: St. Hilary (Pico Rivera, CA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father John Killeen:
According to media reports, in December 2018, Father John F. Killeen was named publicly as accused by the Archdiocese of Los Angeles on its updated list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. It noted incidents of child sexual abuse in 1960 were reported in 2011. Father Killeen died in 1991.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in California State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Los Angeles and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.