Father Joseph Majewski
Diocese of Richmond
Assigned as follows:
- Christ the King (Norfolk, VA)
- Church of the Sacred Heart (Prince George County, VA)
- Good Shepherd (South Hill, VA)
- Saint Catherine of Siena (Clarksville, VA)
- Saint Jerome, (Newport News, VA)
- Saint John (Highland Springs, VA)
- Saint Paschal Baylon (South Boston, VA)
- Saint Patrick (Richmond, VA)
- Saint Paul (Portsmouth, VA)
- Saint Richard (Emporia, VA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Joseph Majewski:
In February 2019, Father Joseph Majewski’s name appeared publicly on the Dioceses of Richmond’s list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. He was suspended in 2010, and removed from ministry in 2014. His current whereabouts are unknown.
The Diocese of Richmond released no information about the allegation(s) against Majewski such as the age/gender of his victim(s) or Majewski’s assignment at the time of the alleged abuse.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Richmond. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Richmond, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Richmond now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at (888) 283-9922 or send an email to email@example.com to discuss your options today.