Father Kenneth Parker
Diocese of Raleigh
Assigned as Follows:
- Immaculate Conception Catholic Church (Forest City, NC)
- Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church (Greensboro, NC)
- St. Frances of Rome Catholic Mission (Sparta, NC)
- St. John Baptist de la Salle Catholic Church (Wilkesboro, NC)
- St. Patrick Catholic Church (Charlotte, NC)
- St. Peter Catholic Church (Charlotte, NC)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father Kenneth Parker:
In January of 2010, the Diocese of Raleigh permanently removed Father Kenneth Parker from ministry after receiving a credible allegation of sexual abuse that allegedly occurred in 1981 or 1982 at a Newton Grove parish. Parker served in several parishes in the 1960’s that are now part of the Diocese of Charlotte.
In 2018, Parker was named publicly on the Raleigh Diocese’s list of credibly accused clergy. His current whereabouts are unknown.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Raleigh. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in North Carolina, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Raleigh now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Contact us at (954) 641-2100 (or toll-free at (888) 283-9922). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.