Father Patrick J. Cassidy
Diocese of Richmond
Assigned as follows:
- Christ the King (Norfolk, VA)
- Church of St. Therese (Chesapeake, VA)
- Holy Comforter Catholic Church (Charlottesville, VA)
- Immaculate Heart of Mary (Blackstone, VA)
- Saint Ann Catholic Church (Colonial Heights, VA)
- Saint Joseph (Petersburg, VA)
- Saint Paul (Portsmouth, VA)
- Saint Paul (Richmond, VA)
- Star of the Sea (Virginia Beach, VA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Patrick J. Cassidy:
In June 2019, Father Patrick J. Cassidy’s name appeared publicly on the Diocese of Richmond’s updated list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. No additional information about the allegation(s) was provided by the Diocese, such as the age/gender of the victim(s) or Cassidy’s assignment(s) at the time of the alleged abuse.
According to the Diocese, Cassidy died in 2003.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Richmond. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Richmond, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Richmond now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at (888) 283-9922 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.