Father Robert Kuzmann
Diocese of Allentown
Assigned as follows:
- 1985-1986: St. Jerome (Tamaqua, PA)
- 1986-1990: St. Canicus (Mahanoy City, PA)
- 1989-1997: Marian Catholic High School (Tamaqua, PA)
- 1994: Annunciation (Shenandoah, PA)
- 1995-1997: St. Canicus and St. Fidelis (Mahanoy City, PA)
- 1998: Pius X High School (Bangor, PA)
- 1998-1999: St. Roch (West Bangor, PA)
- 1999: Our Lady Help of Christians (Allentown, PA)
- 1999: Central Catholic High School (Allentown, PA)
- 2000-2001: St. Joseph (Girardville, PA)
- 2002-2002: St. Vincent de Paul (Holiday, FL – Diocese of St. Petersburg)
- 2003-2006: Light of Christ (Clearwater, FL – Diocese of St. Petersburg)
- 2006-2007: St. James the Apostle (Port Richey, FL – Diocese of St. Petersburg)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Fr. Robert Kuzmann:
Fr. Robert Kuzmann was ordained a priest in 1985, who served in multiple parishes in the Diocese of Allentown. According to media reports, he was not discussed in the 2018 grand jury report, but his name was disclosed by the Diocese of Allentown in its August 2018 list of priests who have been credibly accused of sexually abusing minors. No details were provided as to the abuse (dates, ages, context, etc.) or Kuzmann’s response to it, if any.
Kuzmann is believed to be residing in Prague, Czech Republic. He currently works at Sunny Canadian International School as a high school teacher. According to information we have received, this is not his first post-priesthood teaching position in Prague.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Allentown. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Pennsylvania, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Allentown may have legal options against the Diocese of Allentown.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.