Father Thomas J. Frain
Diocese of Trenton
Assigned as follows:
- St. Ann Parish (Lawrenceville, New Jersey)
- St. Agnes (Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey)
- Holy Angels (Trenton, New Jersey)
- St. Michael, West End (Long Branch, New Jersey)
- St. Mark (Sea Girt, New Jersey)
- Our Lady of Sorrows (Hamilton, New Jersey)
- Sacred Heart (Trenton, New Jersey)
- Assistant Superintendent of Catholic Schools, Chancery, Lawrenceville
- Director of schools for the Diocese of Trenton
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Thomas J. Frain:
The Diocese of Trenton recently released a list naming each of the priests within their ministry who have credible allegations of child sexual abuse against them. The Diocese included Father Thomas J. Frain on the list. The Diocese of Trenton stated only that Frain had multiple allegations of abuse against him, but released no details about those allegations, including Frain’s assignment(s) at the time of the alleged abuse.
Frain passed away in 1997 as a priest in good standing.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Trenton. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in New Jersey, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Trenton now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims, but filing deadlines apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New Jersey and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (954) 641-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.