Father William G. Dailey
Diocese of Rockville Centre
- 1968: St. Patrick (Southold, NY)
- 1968-1971: St. Dominic (Oyster Bay, NY)
- 1971-1973: Our Lady of Mercy (Hicksville, NY)
- 1973-1976: Maria Regina (Seaford, NY)
- 1976-1979: Holy Name of Jesus (Woodbury, NY)
- 1982-1986: Christ the King (Commack, NY)
- 1986-1987: Our Lady of Mt. Carmel (Patchogue, NY)
- 1987-1993: St. John Nepomucene (Bohemia, NY)
- 1993: St. Frances de Chantal (Wantagh, NY)
- 1993-1997: St. Philip Neri (Northport, NY)
- 1997-2001: St. Matthew (Dix Hills, NY)
- 2005-2008: Pius X (Uniondale, NY)
- 2008-2009: Dominican Village
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father William G. Dailey:
Fr. William G. Dailey is listed on the Diocese of Rockville Centre’s 2021 List of Clergy Credibly Accused of Sexual Abuse of a Minor. The list states that the alleged sexual abuse occurred while Dailey worked at St. John Nepomucene in Bohemia, NY, sometime between 1987-1993. The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including the victim’s age/gender, are unknown. Dailey died in 2009.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Rockville Centre in New York. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in New York, contact our office today. In October 2020, the Rockville Centre Diocese filed for federal bankruptcy protection. The Court will resolve all claims of sexual abuse in this process, but strict filing deadlines will apply, and no late claims will be considered, so contact us today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.