Father A. Thomas Warren
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
Assigned as follows:
- 1967 Our Lady of the Assumption (Ventura, CA)
- 1968 Holy Family (Artesia, CA)
- 1969-1970 St. Paschal Baylon (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- 1971-1973 Our Lady of Guadalupe (Santa Barbara, CA)
- 1974-1976 Our Lady of Guadalupe (La Habra, CA)
- 1977-1980 San Buenaventura Mission (Ventura, CA)
- 1981-1983 St. Francis de Sales (Sherman Oaks, CA)
- 1984-1989 Our Lady of Guadalupe (Solomon, AZ)
- 1989-1991 Sacred Heart (Parker, AZ)
- 1992-2001 Absent on Sick Leave
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father A. Thomas Warren:
According to a 2004 Archdiocese of Los Angeles report, at least five survivors have come forward alleging they were sexually abused as children by Father A. Thomas Warren, in approximately 1991. His name appeared on the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. He was also included in the Diocese of Tucson’s list of clergy about whom the Diocese was aware of credible allegations of child sexual abuse. He died in 2001.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in California State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Los Angeles and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.