Father Aedan Manning (Trinitarian)
Diocese of Richmond
Assigned as follows:
- 1964 Trinitarian House (Washington, DC)
- 1965-1973 Father Judge Mission Seminary (Monroe, VA)
- 1974-1975 Our Lady of Victory ( Compton, CA)
- 1976-1978 Unknown
- 1979-1981 The Holy Spirit Missionary Cenacle (Stirling, NJ)
- 1982-1987 Unknown
- 1988-1989 Special Assignment (MS)
- 1990 -1991 St. Richard (Jackson, MS)
- 1992-1993 Unknown
- 1994-1998 St. Richard (Jackson, MS)
- 1999-2000 St. Richard (Jackson, MS) St. Anne (Carthage, MS)
- 2001-2002 St. John (Crystal Springs, MS)
- 2003-2006 Unknown
- 2007-2008 Our Lady Missionary Cenacle (Adelphi, MD)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Aedan Manning (Trinitarian):
Father Aedan Manning was a member of the Missionary Servants of the Most Holy Trinity order. In March 2019, he was named publicly as a credibly accused priest in the Diocese of Jackson (Mississippi). The Jackson Diocese stated it received a report of abuse in 1991 that Manning abused a minor child of an undisclosed gender in 1967 in New Jersey. No information regarding the allegations was disclosed, nor was Manning’s assignment at the time of the alleged abuse provided.
He retired in 2002 and died in 2008.
In October 2019, Father Manning‘s name was added to the Diocese of Richmond’s list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Richmond. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Richmond, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Richmond now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at (888) 283-9922 or send an email to email@example.com to discuss your options today.