Father Albert Oldfield
- 1959-1960: Saint Philomena (Hawley, PA)
- 1961-1966: Saint Pius X Chapel (Royal, PA)
- 1966-1968: Nativity of Our Lord (Scranton, PA)
- 1972: Saint Nicholas (Wilkes-Barre, PA)
- 1972-1975: Bishop Hoban High School (Wilkes-Barre, PA)
- 1976-1977: Saint Denis (Glen Lyon, PA)
- 1984-1996: Saint Boniface (Williamsport, PA)
- 1996: Saint Mary of Czestochowa (Scranton, PA)
- 2009: Holy Family Residence (Scranton, PA)
- 2009-2018: Saint Mary of Czestochowa, Scranton, PA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Albert Oldfield:
Fr. Albert Oldfield served at several churches in northeastern Pennsylvania since 1959, most recently as pastor of Saint Mary of Czestochowa in Moosic. In 2010, the Diocese of Scranton publicly named Oldfield as credibly accused of child sexual abuse. No information is listed about the victim’s age or gender.
Fr. Oldfield died in 2019 at the age of 85.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Scranton. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Pennsylvania, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Scranton may have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us.
Contact us at (954) 641-2100 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.