Father Anthony Adams
Diocese of Albany
Assigned as follows:
- 1941-1942: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception (Albany, NY)
- 1943-1945: St. Joseph’s Terrace (Albany, NY)
- 1946: Chaplain, U.S. Navy
- 1947-1957: St. Columba’s (Schenectady, NY)
- 1958-1960: St. Peter’s (Saratoga Springs, NY)
- 1961-1986: Blessed Sacrament (Mohawk, NY)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Anthony Adams:
In 2018, Fr. Anthony Adams’ was included on a list of priests in the Diocese of Albany list who was named as being “credibly accused” of child sex abuse. The Diocese of Albany has not released any information about the age/gender of his alleged victim/victims, the nature of the alleged sexual abuse or Adams’ assignments at the time of the alleged abuse.
Adams retired in 1987 and died in 1995.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Albany. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Albany, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Albany now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at (888) 283-9922 or send an email to email@example.com to discuss your options today.