Father Robert Bond
Diocese of Venice/Los Angeles
- 1954-1955: St. Cyril of Jerusalem (Encino, CA)
- 1955-1958: St. Ignatius of Loyola (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1958-1963: Corpus Christi (Pacific Palisades, CA)
- 1963-1968: St. Catherine of Siena (Laguna Beach, CA)
- 1968-1969: St. Bede the Venerable (La Canada-Flintridge, CA)
- 1969-1973: St. Mark (Venice, CA)
- 1973-1975: St. Matthias (Huntington Park, CA)
- 1976-2007: Leave of Absence
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Robert Bond:
Fr. Robert Bond was named publicly by the Archdiocese of Los Angeles as accused on the 2018 List of Archdiocesan Clergy Credibly Accused of Sexual Abuse of a Minor. Reports show that the abuse occurred in the 1970s and was reported to the archdiocese in 2010. Fr. Bond died in 2007. It is believed that Bond moved to Florida sometime before his death.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Venice in Florida. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Florida, contact our office today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Florida and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.