Father Arnold Beezer
Diocese of San Jose/Jesuits
- 1960-1961: Gonzaga Preparatory School (Spokane, WA)
- 1966-1972: Jesuit High School (Portland, OR)
- 1972-1974: Spanish Speaking Apostolate
- 1974-1980: St. Luke Church (Woodburn, OR)
- 1980-1987: St. Joseph Church (Yakima, WA)
- 1987-1991: St. Luke Church (Woodburn, OR)
- 1991-1992: Provincial Office (Portland, OR)
- 1992-1994: St. Vincent Hospital (Portland, OR)
- 1992-1994: Good Samaritan Hospital (Portland, OR)
- 1992-1994: Providence Medical Center (Portland, OR)
- 1994-1996: Nuestros Pequenos Hermanos, Tegucigalpa
- 1996-1997: Hospital Escuela & Hospital Materno Infantil, Tegucigalpa
- 1997-2002: Loyola Jesuit Center (Portland, OR)
- 2002-2004: Regis Community (Spokane, WA)
- 2004-2010: Harbor Crest Core Facility (Spokane, WA)
- 2010-2016: Legacy House (Post Falls, ID)
- 2016-current: Sacred Heart Jesuit Center (Los Gatos, CA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father Arnold Beezer:
Fr. Arnold Beezer was ordained a Jesuit priest in 1964. He spent most of his career in Washington and Oregon.
In 2018, Beezer was included on the Jesuits West Province list named as being credibly accused of child sex abuse. It notes that there was sexual abuse of a minor in the 1970s. The list does not specify when the abuse was reported. According to media reports, in that decade Beezer worked at Jesuit High School in Portland, St. Alexander’s in Cornelius OR, and St. Luke’s in Woodburn, OR in the Portland archdiocese. Beezer also worked in the Yakima and Spokane dioceses, and in the Tegucigalpa archdiocese, Honduras, in an orphanage and a maternity hospital.
Although the year is unknown, Beezer was removed from ministry and is on a safety plan. According to the Jesuits West Province list, Beezer is currently living in the Sacred Heart Jesuit Center in Los Gatos, California.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of San Jose in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of San Jose now have legal options due to a voluntary compensation fund created by the Archdiocese of San Jose, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.