Father Francis Reilly
Diocese of Brooklyn
Assigned as follows:
- 1933-1934: St. Francis of Assisi (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1935-1936: Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1937-1938: St. Mary Star of the Sea (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1939-1948: Immaculate Conception (Long Island City, NY)
- 1949-1955: Notre Dame (New Hyde Park, NY)
- 1956-1962: St. Michael’s (Flushing, NY)
- 1963-1966: St. Monica’s (Jamaica, NY)
- 1967-1977: St. Mary Mother of Jesus (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1978-1986: Retired; St. Mary Mother of Jesus (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1987-1989: Retired (Brooklyn, NY)
- 1990-1991: Retired; St. Mary Mother of Jesus (Brooklyn, NY)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Francis Reilly:
According to media reports, in February 2019, Fr. Francis Reilly was named publicly on the Diocese of Brooklyn’s list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. The details of the allegations, including when and where the abuse occurred, are unknown.
Reilly retired in 1978 and died in January 1991.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Brooklyn. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Brooklyn, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Brooklyn now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at (888) 283-9922 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.