Father Conan Lee
Archdiocese of San Francisco/Franciscans
- 1944-1947: St. Mary’s (Phoenix, AZ)
- 1947-1951: St. Elizabeth’s (Oakland, CA)
- 1951-1953: Old Mission (Santa Barbara, CA)
- 1953-1954: San Roque (Santa Barbara, CA)
- 1954-1956: St. Francis (Sacramento, CA)
- 1956: St. Joseph Hospital (San Francisco, CA)
- 1956-1958: Holy Family (Pueblo, CO)
- 1958-1962: St. Anthony’s (Tigard, OR)
- 1962-1975: Sacred Heart (Winlock, WA)
- 1975-1977: Old Mission (Santa Barbara, CA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father Conan Lee:
Fr. Conan Lee was a member of the Franciscan Friars of the Province of Saint Barbara, part of what is formally known as the Order of Friars Minor.
In 2019, his name appeared on the Franciscans’ Santa Barbara Province list of clergy credibly accused of sexual abuse of minors. It noted allegations reported in 2010 of child sex abuse of a minor in 1957-1961. In 2019, his name also appeared on the Diocese of Oakland’s list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors.
Information about the age/gender of his alleged victim/victims and the nature of the alleged sexual abuse is unknown.
Lee died in 1978.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of San Francisco in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of San Francisco now have legal options due to a voluntary compensation fund created by the Archdiocese of San Francisco, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.