Father Daniel J.L. Sullivan
Archdiocese of New York
Assigned as follows:
- 1934: St. Peter’s (New York, NY)
- 1935-1937: Unknown
- 1938: St. Peter’s (New York, NY)
- 1939: Unknown
- 1940: St. Peter’s (New York, NY)
- 1941-1942: St. Mary of the Assumption (Staten Island, NY)
- 1943-1946: St. Peter’s (New York, NY)
- 1947: On Leave; St. Mary of the Assumption (Staten Island, NY)
- 1948-1973: Our Lady of Victory (New York, NY)
- 1974-1977: Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary (New York, NY)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Daniel J.L Sullivan:
According to media reports, in April 2019, Fr. Daniel J.L Sullivan was named on the Archdiocese of New York’s list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. The details of the allegations, including the information about the age/gender of his alleged victim/victims, the nature of the alleged sexual abuse, or Sullivan’s assignments at the time of the alleged abuse is unknown. Claims against him are eligible to be settled through the Independent Reconciliation and Compensation Program (IRCP).
Sullivan died in 1977.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of New York. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in New York State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of New York now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.