Father Donald Francis Grasha
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
Assigned as follows:
- 1984-1986 Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Parish with school (Downey, CA)
- 1986-1988 Our Lady of Lourdes, Parish with school (Tujunga, CA)
- 1988-1989 Sick Leave
- 1989-1990 Not indexed in the 1990 Directory, not in diocesan pages
- 1990-1994 Santa Teresita Hospital, Duarte
- 1994-1997 Sacred Heart, Parish with school (Ventura, CA)
- 1997-1998 St. Catherine Laboure, Parish with school (Torrance, CA)
- 1998-1999 St. Margaret Mary Alacoque, Parish with school (Lomita, CA)
- 1999-2008 St. Luke the Evangelist, Parish with school (Temple City, CA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Donald Francis Grasha:
According to media reports, in January 2013, Father Donald Francis Grasha’s name was quietly added, along with 24 others, to the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ Final Addendum of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. His name was not indexed in the Official Catholic Directories of 2009, 2010, and 2011.
According to WeddingPriest.org, as of February 2020, Father Grasha was presenting himself as a priest, available to perform weddings. The site’s bio also stated he was an addiction counselor in Southern CA, and that he had a wife.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in California State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Los Angeles and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.