Father Francis Gaeta
Diocese of Rockville Centre
- 1963-1966: St. Joseph the Worker (East Patchogue, NY)
- 1966-1972: St. Vincent de Paul (Elmont, NY)
- 1972-Unknown: St. Margaret of Scotland (Selden, NY)
- 1975-1977: Education Dept. as Coordinator of Religious Education in Diocesan Elementary and Secondary Schools, with residence at Holy Family High School
- 1977-1979: Our Lady of Lourdes (West Islip, NY)
- 1979-1989: St. Anthony of Padua (Rocky Point, NY)
- 1980-1984: Priests Senate
- 1987-Unknown: St. Brigid (Westbury, NY)
- 2001-2010: Sts. Cyril and Methodius (Deer Park, NY)
- 2011: Saint Pius X Retirement Home (Amityville, NY)
Summary of Abuse Allegations Against Father Francis Gaeta:
Fr. Francis Gaeta was ordained in 1963. He was appointed pastor of St. Brigid/Our Lady of Hope Regional School in 1987. His name is listed on the Diocese of Rockville Centre’s March 2021 List of Clergy Credibly Accused of Sexual Abuse of a Minor. The list states that the alleged sexual abuse occurred in a church vehicle in West Babylon, NY. The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including when the abuse occurred or the victim’s age/gender, are unknown. Fr. Gaeta retired in 2010, and is in residence at Saint Pius X.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Rockville Centre in New York. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in New York, contact our office today. In October 2020, the Rockville Centre Diocese filed for federal bankruptcy protection. The Court will resolve all claims of sexual abuse in this process but strict filing deadlines will apply and no late claims will be considered, so contact us today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New York and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.