Father Herman F. Flynn
- 1930: Unknown
- 1931-1933: St. Peter’s (Charleston, SC)
- 1934-1938: Holy Ghost College (Cornwells Heights, PA)
- 1939: St. Mary (Detroit, MI)
- 1940: Holy Ghost Apostolic College (Cornwells, PA)
- 1941-1945: Holy Ghost Missionary College (Cornwells, PA)
- 1946-1953: St. Mary’s Seminary, Ferndale (Norwalk, CT)
- 1954-1955: Emma Institute (Rock Castle, VA)
- 1956-1961: Duquesne University (Pittsburgh, PA)
- 1962: Notre Dame High School (Riverside, CA)
- 1963: Duquesne University (Pittsburgh, PA)
- 1964-1977: Notre Dame High School (Riverside, CA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Herman F. Flynn:
Ordained as a member of the Congregation of the Holy Ghost, Fr. Herman Francis Flynn worked in multiple parishes throughout the US, including SC, MI, CA, and VA. Fr. Flynn was included in the Diocese of San Diego’s list of priests where the Diocese has received a credible allegation involving sexual abuse of a minor. The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including when and where the alleged abuse occurred, or the victim’s age/gender, are unknown. Fr. Flynn died in 1977 and was named publicly on the Diocese of San Diego’s 2007 list of Credibly Accused Clergy that Sexually Abused Minors.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of San Bernardino in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of San Bernardino now have legal options due to a voluntary compensation fund created by the Diocese of San Bernardino, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (954) 641-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.