Father John Higson
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
Assigned as follows:
- 1980-1984 St. Gregory the Great, Parish with school (Whittier, CA)
- 1984-1991 Our Lady of the Rosary, Parish with school (Paramount, CA)
- 1991-1993 Holy Spirit, Parish with school (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1993-1994 Not indexed in the 1994 Directory, not listed in its diocesan pages
- 1994-1999 St. John Neumann, Hispanic parish with CCD classes (Santa Maria, , CA)
- 1997-1998 Santa Clara (Oxnard, CA)
- 1999-2001 Sick Leave
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father John Higson:
According to media reports, Father John Higson’s name was quietly added, along with 23 others, to the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ Final Report Addendum posted on its website in January 2013. His name is not listed in the 2002-2009 Directories. His current whereabouts are unknown.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in California State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Los Angeles and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.