Father John Ralph Moholy
Diocese of San Jose/Jesuits
- 1937-1941: Gonzaga High School (Shanghai)
- 1941-1945: Alma College (Los Gatos, CA)
- 1945-1946: Manresa Hall (Port Townsend, WA)
- 1946-1948: St. Ignatius High School (San Francisco, CA)
- 1948-1949: Alma College (Los Gatos, CA)
- 1949-1964: Loyola University (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1964-1969: Alma College (Los Gatos, CA)
- 1969-1994: Outside the Jesuit Community
- 1994-1997: Sacred Heart Jesuit Center (Los Gatos, CA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father John Ralph Moholy:
In 2018, Fr. John Ralph Moholy was included on a list of priests in the Jesuit West Province list who was named as being “credibly accused” of child sex abuse. Very little is known of Moholy as the Jesuit West Province has not released any information about when Moholy was ordained. In addition, information about the age/gender of his alleged victim/victims, the nature of the alleged sexual abuse, or Moholy’s assignments at the time of the alleged abuse is unknown.
It is only noted that there was a report received in 2003 against Fr. Moholy in reference to abuse that took place in 1960. Moholy died in 1997.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of San Jose in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of San Jose now have legal options due to a voluntary compensation fund created by the Archdiocese of San Jose, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.