Father Leo Donald Tubbs
Archdiocese of San Francisco/Dominicans
- 1966-1968: St. Albert’s College (Oakland, CA)
- 1969-1971: Daniel Murphy High School (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1969-1970: Dominican Fathers (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1972: University of San Diego High School (San Diego, CA)
- 1973-1975: Dominican Fathers (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1973-1974: Daniel Murphy High School (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1975-1977: St. Raymond’s Dominican Retreat (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- 1978-1981: Daniel Murphy High School (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1979-1981: Dominican Fathers and Brothers (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1982-1983: Mater Dei High School (Santa Ana, CA)
- 1982-1983: St. Raymond of Penyafort House (Santa Ana, CA)
- 1984: St. Dominic’s (Benicia, CA)
- 1985: Holy Rosary (Antioch, CA)
- 1986: Dominican Order, Siena House (Oakland, CA)
- 1987-1989: Holy Rosary (Antioch, CA)
- 1990-1991: Holy Rosary Parish and Dominican Priory (Portland, OR)
- 1992: St. Benedict’s Lodge (McKenzie Bridge, OR)
- 1993: Dominican School of Philosophy and Theology (Berkeley, CA)
- 1993-2017: Dominican Order, Siena House (Oakland, CA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Leo Donald Tubbs:
According to media reports in 2005, Fr. Donald Tubbs was accused of sexually abusing a 15-year-old boy in 1985 while serving at Holy Rosary in Oakland, California. He was one of seven Dominicans secretly being housed for sexual offenses.
Tubbs was “put on lockdown” within the Siena House by his order in 2004 after traveling alone to Bangkok without permission and because of boundary violations with adults. Tubbs was listed on the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ List of Archdiocesan Clergy Credibly Accused of Sexual Abuse of a Minor in 2018.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of San Francisco in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of San Francisco now have legal options due to a voluntary compensation fund created by the Archdiocese of San Francisco, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.