Father Liam Casey
Assigned as follows:
- 1963-1966: Christ the King (Westmere, NY)
- 1967-1975: St. Mary’s (Oneonta, NY)
- 1976-1978: St. Peter’s Hospital (Albany, NY)
- 1980: Hospital Chaplain (ALB)
- 1981-1984: St. Peter’s Hospital (Albany, NY)
- 1987-1990: Sacred Heart (Castleton-on-Hudson, NY)
- 1990-1992: Special Assignment; St. Peter’s Hospital (Albany, NY)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Liam Casey:
In 2018, Fr. Liam Casey was included on the Diocese of Albany list of priests who were named as being “credibly accused” of child sex abuse. Very little is known of Casey’s activities within the church as the Diocese of Albany has not released any information about the age/gender of Casey’s alleged victim/victims, the nature of the alleged sexual abuse, or Casey’s assignments at the time of the alleged abuse.
Casey was removed from ministry in 2004. Casey’s whereabouts, his status as a priest, and whether he has access to children are unknown.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Albany. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Albany, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Albany now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at (888) 283-9922 or send an email to email@example.com to discuss your options today.