Father Liam Minogue
Diocese of Trenton
Assigned as follows:
- Monmouth County Scouts (Chaplain)
- St. Rose of Lima (Freehold, NJ)
- Incarnation (Trenton, NJ)
- St. Anthony’s Parish (Trenton, NJ)
- St. Veronica (Howell, NJ)
- Our Lady of Victories (Baptistown, NJ)
- St. George (Washington Crossing, NJ)
- St. Martha Church (Point Pleasant, NJ)
- St. Peter (New Brunswick, NJ)
- St. John the Baptist (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Mary Mother of God (Hillsborough, NJ)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Liam Minogue:
The Diocese of Trenton recently released a list naming each of the priests within their ministry who have credible allegations of child sexual abuse against them. The Diocese included Fr. Liam A. Minogue on the list.
Minogue is alleged to have at least one credible allegation of sexual abuse against him. The Diocese of Trenton did not release any information about the age/gender of his alleged victim/victims, the nature of the alleged sexual abuse or Minogue’s assignments at the time of the alleged abuse is unknown.
Minogue died in 2007.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Trenton in New Jersey. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in New Jersey, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Trenton now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New Jersey and nationwide. We can help.