Father Louis Stallkamp
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
Assigned as follows:
- 1967-1971 St. John of God (Norwalk, CA)
- 1971-1975 St. Juliana Falconieri (Fullerton, CA)
- 1975-1976 St. Luke the Evangelist (Temple City, CA)
- 1976-1978 Our Lady of the Assumption (Claremont, CA)
- 1978-1982 St. James the Less (La Crescenta, CA)
- 1982-1986 St. Thomas More (Alhambra, CA)
- 1986-1993 Sacred Heart (Covina, CA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Louis Stallkamp:
Father Louis Stallkamp was ordained in 1967 for the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. He also worked in the Diocese of Orange. According to media reports, at least two survivors have come forward alleging child sexual abuse by him between approximately 1974 and 1979. He died in 1994. He was named in a 2003 civil lawsuit. His name appeared on the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in California State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Los Angeles and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.