Father Louis Pick
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
- 1939-1940: St. Robert (Burbank, CA) Incarnation (Glendale, CA)
- 1941-1942: St. Victor (West Hollywood, CA)
- 1943-1945: Chaplain for U.S. Navy
- 1946-1948: St. Paul the Apostle (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1949-1950: Chaplain for U.S. Navy
- 1951: St. Francis de Sales (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1952: St. Cecilia (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1952-1958: Sacred Heart (Los Angeles, CA) St. Victor (West Hollywood, CA)
- 1959: St. Victor (West Hollywood, CA) St. Anne (Seal Beach, CA)
- 1960-1962: St. Anne (Seal Beach, CA)
- 1962-1969: Our Lady of the Holy Rosary (Sun Valley, CA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Louis Pick:
Fr. Louis Pick was ordained a priest in 1939, who served in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. According to media reports, in 2004, he was accused in a civil lawsuit alleging child sexual abuse in 1947, while he worked at St. Paul the Apostle in Los Angeles. He died in February 1969. Father Pick was included on the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ List of Archdiocesan Clergy Credibly Accused of Sexual Abuse of a Minor.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options due to a voluntary compensation fund created by the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.