Father Mario Pacheco
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
- 1976-1979: St. Rose of Lima (Simi Valley, CA)
- 1979-1983: Santa Clara (Oxnard, CA)
- 1983-1987: Assumption (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1987-1990: SS. Peter and Paul (Wilmington, CA)
- 1990-1995: St. Philip the Apostle (Pasadena, CA)
- 1995-2006: Sacred Heart (Covina, CA)
- 2006-2011: St. Joseph (Hawthorne, CA)
- 2011-2013: St. Francis de Sales (Sherman Oaks, CA)
- 2013: St. Joseph (Pomona, CA)
- 2013: Inactive Leave
- 2013: Faculties Removed by Decree
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Mario Pacheco:
Fr. Mario Pacheco was ordained a priest in 1976, who served in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. According to media reports, in 2013, the Archdiocese of Los Angeles received a report that he sexually abused a minor between 1993 and 1995. The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including where the alleged abuse occurred, or the victim’s age/gender, are unknown. His faculties were removed that same year.
In 2018, the Archdiocese of Los Angeles publicly exposed Father Mario Pacheco’s credible accusation of sexually assaulting an innocent victim on its List of Archdiocesan Clergy Credibly Accused of Sexual Abuse of a Minor. Fr. Pacheco’s status as a priest, whereabouts, and assignments are unknown.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options due to a voluntary compensation fund created by the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.