Brother Martin McKeon
Diocese of Oakland/Franciscans
- 1952-1953: Mission Santa Barbara (Santa Barbara, CA)
- 1953-1964: St. Anthony’s Seraphic Seminary (Santa Barbara, CA)
- 1964-1968: Provincial Office (Oakland, CA) St. Elizabeth’s (Oakland, CA)
- 1968-1969: San Luis Rey College (San Luis Rey, CA)
- 1979: Camp Pendleton (Camp Pendleton, CA)
- 1968-1986: Mission San Luis Rey (San Luis Rey, CA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Brother Martin McKeon:
Br. Martin McKeon was a Franciscan priest that worked in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. In the 2000s, Br. McKeon was accused of sexually abusing three children from 1962-1966 and named in one civil lawsuit alleging child sexual abuse while working at St. Anthony’s Seminary in Santa Barbara, CA. The victim in the lawsuit claims that McKeon would sexually abuse him while resting in the school’s infirmary in 1962.
Br. McKeon was included in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ list of priests accused of sexual misconduct involving minors. He died in 1986.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Oakland in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in California, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Oakland now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.