Father Martin Pavlock
Diocese of Buffalo
Assigned as follows:
- 1967 St. John the Evangelist (Sinclairville, NY)
- 1968-1969 Saints Peter and Paul (Jamestown, NY)
- 1970 508 Cherry Street (Jamestown, NY)
- 1971-1973 Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament (Depew, NY)
- 1974-1976 Saints Peter and Paul (Jamestown, NY)
- 1977 Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Lancaster, NY)
- 1978 Mother of Divine Grace
- 1979-1983 St. Barnabas (Depew, NY)
- 1984-1985 St. Elizabeth (Cherry Creek, NY)
- 1986 Awaiting assignment
- 1987-1992 St. Gregory the Great (Williamsville, NY) Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital (Amherst, NY)
- 1993-2000 Our Lady Help of Christians (Cheektowaga, NY)
- 2001-2002 Holy Trinity (Dunkirk, NY)
- 2003 Absent on leave
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Martin Pavlock:
Father Martin Pavlock served in at least 12 Western New York parishes throughout his career. He retired in 2004. According to media reports, in March 2018, his name was included in the Diocese of Buffalo’s list of priests who “were removed from ministry, were retired, or left ministry after allegations of sexual abuse of a minor.” No information regarding the allegations was disclosed, however, the list includes priests only if they have more than one allegation. As of 2016, he was believed to be living in Jamestown, New York.
In April 2020, Father Pavlock was one of 23 priests removed off of the Diocese of Buffalo’s payroll through an agreement it reached with survivors in U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims of sexual abuse in the Diocese of Buffalo and throughout New York. The Diocese of Buffalo filed for federal bankruptcy protection in February 2020. Anyone sexually abused by a priest or employee of the Diocese of Buffalo may be entitled to file a claim against the Diocese in these bankruptcy proceedings, but very strict filing deadlines apply. Most victims of abuse in the Diocese of Buffalo will never be able to take action against the Diocese of Buffalo if they miss this bankruptcy filing deadline, so it is important that you contact us immediately to discuss your potential case.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your legal options today.