Father Michael O’Connor
Diocese of San Bernardino
Assigned as follows:
- 1931-1937 St. Bernardine’s (San Bernardino, CA)
- 1937 St. Patrick’s (Calipatria, CA)
- 1938 St. Margaret Mary (Brawley, CA)
- 1938-1942 Our Lady of Solitude (Palm Springs, CA)
- 1942 Leave of Absence (Chaplain, California State Guard)
- 1943-1945 Leave of Absence (Chaplain, U.S. Army)
- 1946 St. Mary’s (Escondido, CA)
- 1946-1953 Our Lady of Solitude (Palm Springs, CA)
- 1953-1965 Our Lady of Angels (San Diego, CA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Michael O’Connor:
According to media reports, in 2010, as part of a settlement with survivors of clergy sexual abuse, the Diocese of San Diego released Father Michael O’Connor’s personnel file. His current whereabouts, status as a priest, and whether he had access to children are unknown.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of San Bernardino. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in San Bernardino, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of San Bernardino now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at (888) 283-9922 or send an email to email@example.com to discuss your options today.