Father Rayner Harrington
Diocese of Oakland
Assigned as follows:
- 1941-1948 St. Anthony’s (San Francisco, CA )
- 1948-1949 St. Francis of Assisi (Spokane, WA)
- 1949-1961 Our Lady of Lourdes (Seattle, WA)
- 1961-1967 St. Anthony’s (Tigard, OR)
- 1967-1968 St. Elizabeth’s (Oakland, CA)
- 1968-1969 Serra High School (Salem, OR)
- 6/69-9/69 Our Lady of Peace Friary (Salem, OR)
- 1969-1976 St. Elizabeth’s (Oakland, CA)
- 1976-1983 St. George’s (Seattle, WA)
- 1983-1986 (Edmonds, WA)
- 1986-1995 St. Elizabeth’s (Oakland, CA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Rayner Harrington:
Father Rayner Harrington was a Franciscan priest. According to media reports, in 2020, his name appeared on the Franciscans’ Santa Barbara Province list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors. It noted an allegation of child sex abuse in 1996 reported that same year. He died in 1996.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Oakland. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in California State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Oakland now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Oakland and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.