Monsignor Patrick Kearney
Diocese of San Bernardino
Assigned as follows:
- 1954 St. John of the Cross (Lemon Grove, CA)
- 1955 St. Mary (El Centro, CA)
- 1956-1957 St. Joseph’s (Upland, CA)
- 1957-1964 St. John the Evangelist (San Diego, CA)
- 1964-1966 St. Anne’s (Needles, CA)
- 1966-1968 Immaculata (San Diego, CA)
- 1968-1977 St. John of the Cross (Lemon Grove, CA)
- 1978-1992 Immaculate Conception (San Diego, CA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Monsignor Patrick Kearney:
After forty years in the ministry, Monsignor Patrick Kearney retired in January 1993. He died in August 2004. According to media reports, in 2010, as part of a settlement with survivors of clergy sexual abuse, the Diocese of San Diego released Monsignor Patrick Kearney’s personnel file.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of San Bernardino. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in San Bernardino, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of San Bernardino now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at (888) 283-9922 or send an email to email@example.com to discuss your options today.