Father Paul Bresnahan
Diocese of Burlington
Assigned as follows:
- 1954-1956 Cathedral and Cathedral High School (Burlington, VT)
- 1956-1957 Sacred Heart and Bennington Catholic High School (Bennington, VT)
- 1957 St. John the Baptist (Enosburg Falls, VT)
- 1957-1959 Catholic University Social Services (Washington, D.C.)
- 1959-1966 Vermont Catholic Charities (Burlington, VT)
- 1959-1962 Camp Tara Colchester (Rutland, VT)
- 1966-1983 Vermont Catholic Charities (Burlington, VT)
- 1966-1977 St. Joseph Child Center (Burlington, VT)
- 1977-1983 Holy Cross (Malletts Bay, VT)
- 1983-1996 St. Mary (Middlebury, VT)
- 1996-2002 St. Dominic (Proctor, VT)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Father Paul Bresnahan:
According to media reports, Father Paul Bresnahan served as a priest in Vermont for approximately 48 years. He retired in May 2002 and died in July 2003.
In August 2019, his name appeared publicly on the Diocese of Burlington’s list of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Burlington. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Burlington, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Diocese of Burlington now have legal options to recover damages due to a compensation fund created for victims. Call us at (888) 283-9922 or send an email to email@example.com to discuss your options today.