Father Philip Halstead
Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee
- 1962-1964: University of West Florida (Pensacola, FL)
- 1984-1986: Pensacola Catholic High School (Pensacola, FL)
- 1987-1988: St. Sylvester (Gulf Breeze, FL)
- 1988: Holy Name of Jesus (Niceville, FL)
- 1988-1995: Blessed Trinity (Bonifay, FL)
- 1989-1995: St. Joseph the Worker (Chipley, FL)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Father Philip Halstead:
Fr. Philip Halstead was named on the Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee 2020 list of priests that have been credibly accused of sexual abuse of a minor or minors. The details of the sexual abuse allegations, including when and where the alleged abuse occurred, or the victim’s age/gender, are unknown. Fr. Halstead’s status as a priest, whereabouts, and assignments until his death in 2002 are unknown.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee in Florida. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in Florida, contact our office today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Florida and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.