Father Peter Gomez Armstrong
Archdiocese of New Orleans
- 1954-1959 St. Pius (Redwood City, CA)
- 1959-1960 Catholic University (Washington D.C.)
- 1960-1996 Catholic Youth Organization (San Francisco, CA)
- 1961-1963 St. Patrick’s (San Francisco, CA)
- 1963-1975 Boys’ Home (San Francisco, CA)
- 1975-1979 Secretary to the Archbishop for Youth Activities (San Francisco, CA)
- 1975-1979 St. Vincent School for Boys (San Rafael, CA)
- 1975-1979 Archdiocesan Planning Commission (San Francisco, CA)
- 1975-1979 San Francisco 49ers (San Francisco, CA)
- 1981-1982 Santa Clara County Northern Deanery (San Francisco, CA)
- 1982-1983 San Mateo County Southern Deanery (San Francisco, CA)
- 1982-1987 Social Justice Commission/Justice and Peace Office (San Francisco, CA)
- 1979-2001 St. Pius (Redwood City, CA)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father Peter Gomez Armstrong:
Sometime between 1992-2002, Fr. Peter Gomez Armstrong, a former chaplain of the San Francisco 49ers, was accused of sexually abusing a Marin County teenage boy. Specifically, he was accused of improper contact with the teenage boy.
At the time of the complaint, Armstrong had already retired in 2001.
Armstrong died in 2009.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of San Francisco in California. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in one of California’s Catholic dioceses, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of San Francisco now have legal options due to a voluntary compensation fund created by the Archdiocese of San Francisco, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in California and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.