Father Peter Osinski
Diocese of Camden
Arrested/Removed from ministry: 1997
Assigned as follows:
- St. Andrew (Gibbsboro, NJ)
- Assumption (Wildwood Crest, NJ)
- St. Maria Goretti (Runnemede, NJ)
- Paul VI High School (Haddon Township, NJ)
- St. Lucy (Blue Anchor, NJ)
- Immaculate Heart of Mary (Woodlynne, NJ)
- Divine Word College (Washington D.C.)
- Sacred Heart High School (Vine, NJ)
- St. John Bosco (Millville, NJ)
- Camden Catholic High School (Cherry Hill, NJ)
- Our Lady of Grace (Somerdale, NJ)
- St. Stephen (Pennsauken, NJ)
- St. James High School (Carneys Point, NJ)
- St. Michael (Gibbstown, NJ)
- Queen of the Apostles (Pennsville, NJ)
Summary of Sexual Abuse Allegations against Father Peter Osinski:
Father Peter Osinski, a former principal of the Diocese of Camden’s St. James High School in Carneys Point, New Jersey, was convicted of sexual assault after admitting that he had molested a boy for 7 years, beginning in 1983 when the child was 6. Osinski admitted to assaulting the boy numerous times at a summer home the priest rented on Long Beach Island and at the boy’s home in Gloucester Township, Camden County, between June 1983 and June 1990.
Osinski was arrested in 1997 and later sentenced to 10 years in prison.
Osinski’s name appears on the Diocese of Camden’s 2019 list of credibly accused priests, though no information was offered as to the number of allegations made against Osinski in the years since 1997.
According to Bishop Accountability, Osinski may have been living in the Shenandoah, PA area as of 2009 and is on the sex offender registry.
According to the Camden Diocese, Osinski is dead.
Contact us today.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Diocese of Camden in New Jersey. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest in New Jersey, contact our office today. In October 2020, the Camden Diocese filed for federal bankruptcy protection. The Court will resolve all claims of sexual abuse in this process but strict filing deadlines will apply and no late claims will be considered, so contact us today. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in New Jersey and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options today.