Monsignor Phillip Grill
Archdiocese of Los Angeles
Assigned as follows:
- 1943-1946 All Saints (Los Angeles, CA)
- 1947-1952 St. Cyprian (Long Beach, CA)
- 1953-1960 St. Matthew (Long Beach, CA)
- 1960-1961 Our Lady of the Valley (Canoga Park, CA)
- 1964-1989 St. John Eudes (Chatsworth, CA)
- 1990-1999 San Roque (Santa Barbara, CA
- 2000-2004 Retired, Nazareth House (Los Angeles, CA)
- 2005-2008 Retired, St. John of God Retirement Center (Los Angeles, CA)
Summary of Abuse Allegations against Monsignor Phillip Grill:
According to media reports, Monsignor Phillip Grill was named in a civil lawsuit alleging that he sexually abused a child from approximately 1965 to 1966 when he worked at St. John Eudes in Chatsworth. He retired in 1989 and entered a retirement home in 1998. His name appeared on the Archdiocese of Los Angeles’ 2005 report addendum of clergy credibly accused of sex abuse of minors.
Horowitz Law is a law firm representing victims and survivors of sexual abuse by Catholic priests and other clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. If you need a lawyer because you were sexually abused by a priest or other Catholic clergy in California State, contact our office today. Although many years have passed, those abused by Catholic clergy in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles now have legal options, but filing deadlines will apply so do not delay in reaching out to us. Our lawyers have decades of experience representing survivors of clergy sexual abuse in Los Angeles and nationwide. We can help.
Contact us at (888) 283-9922 or email@example.com to discuss your options today.